qual. "We have complete confidence in both

Clips, podcasts, audio en videofragmenten over stotteren.

qual. "We have complete confidence in both

Berichtdoor lw789 » za 23 jun 2018, 09:29

Salt Lake City, UT (SportsNetwork.com) - Jeff Teague finished with a game-high 26 points and eight assists as the Atlanta Hawks held off the Utah Jazz, 98-92, on Friday. Paul Millsap had 15 points and 11 rebounds, while Al Horford and DeMarre Carroll chipped in 13 and 10 points, respectively, for the Hawks, who have won three straight and 17 of their last 19 games. Gordon Hayward paced the Jazz with 18 points, Dante Exum netted a career-high 13 points on 5-of-9 shooting and Rudy Gobert supplied 11 points, seven boards and four blocks in the loss. The Hawks have won eight straight games against Utah. After trailing by 20 points late in the third quarter, the Jazz battled back as Gobert hit a pair from the foul line to cut the deficit to 91-82 with five minutes to play. Hayward knocked down a 3-pointer and went in on a layup for a 91-87 game with 3:38 remaining after Goberts block at the other end. Carroll slowed Utahs momentum by cooly knocking down a deep 2 before the shot clock expired. After Derrick Favors missed a pair of free throws, Teague gave the Hawks a 95-87 lead on a floater with 2:48 to play. Trey Burke and Favors each made a pair of shots at the line for a four-point game, but Carroll, Horford and Teague each split a pair of free throws to seal the win. Atlanta took control early with a 17-2 swing. Carroll started the run with five straight points and Teague scored eight as the Hawks led 17-6 past the midway point of the opening stanza. After a pair of Hayward free throws, the Hawks scored 11 of the next 12 points as Millsaps triple made it a 28-9 game with 3:41 left in the first. Exum and Trevor Booker hit consecutive 3s and the Jazz pulled within three after Ian Clarks shot from beyond ended Utahs 19-3 burst to make it a 31-28 game less than two minutes into the second frame. Kyle Korver and Teague helped the Hawks open a comfortable lead late in the second. Korver scored five straight before Teague made three baskets as Atlanta used an 11-3 run to take a 57-45 lead into halftime. Atlanta continued its offensive outburst in the third as a pair of Millsap free throws gave the Hawks a 20-point advantage with 3:47 left in the stanza. Game Notes Jazz rookie guard Rodney Hood will miss at least one week due to left foot inflammation. Guard Patrick Christopher, who was starting in place of Hood, left the game after suffering a dislocated right kneecap ... Atlanta has won five straight games on the road since Feb. 2013 ... Utahs last victory over Atlanta was a 90-86 decision on Nov. 12, 2010. Andre Silva Jersey . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. Beto Jersey . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place. http://www.soccerportugalnationalshop.u ... ersey/.com) - The University of Montana named Bob Stitt as its new head football coach on Tuesday. Ricardo Quaresma Jersey . -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release. Anthony Lopes Jersey . Although Spain could still advance out of the group stage, the game may have signalled the end of the run by a generation of Spanish stars whose quick passing, "tiki-taka" style delighted the world and helped them win the last three major tournaments.PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia Eagles could be without their top defensive playmaker as they face a team coming off a 41-point output last week. Eagles linebacker Mychal Kendricks, who suffered a calf injury in last Mondays win over the Indianapolis Colts, missed practice for the second straight day, Thursday, in preparation for Sundays game against the Washington Redskins. "Right now hes very doubtful for today, actually hes out today," Eagles head coach Chip Kelly said before Thursdays practice. "Well see how he does Friday and Saturday." Kendricks had a MRI taken this week, but Kelly said he did not have the results. "I dont know," Kelly said. "I dont ask. Can we get this out of the way? Im never going to ask. I dont care. Just tell me if they can play or cant play. Thats all I ever ask. Im not a doctor. So its grade 32. I dont know what that means. You dont know what that means. Just tell me if he can play or cant play thats the conversation I have with (trainer) Chris Peduzzi and Dr. (Peter) DeLuca." Kendricks injured his calf late in the third quarter of Monday nights game on a 2nd-and-8 play from the Colts 34 on the drive that led to Indianapolis taking a 27-20 lead. He did not return. The Eagles came back to win, 30-27, on a final second field goal from Cody Parkey. Kendricks absence would create a hole in an Eagles defence that has struggled in the first half of both of its wins, but played better in the second half. Washington, which rolled up 41 points last week against Jacksonville, will test the Eagles defence with a balanced offence behind quarterback Kirk Cousins and running back Alfred Morris. "I think Mychal has just been a continuation of last years improvement," Eagles defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said Wednesday.dddddddddddd "I think you saw Mychal get better and better. We talk about it often with his understanding of the defence. Hes been highly productive in the first two games weve had. So I think hes on an ascent and still is. Hes an ascending player." Last year, his first in Davis 3-4 scheme, Kendricks was second on the team in tackles with 137. He also had four quarterback sacks, six quarterback hurries, a team-high three interceptions and a team-high four fumble recoveries. In the first two games this year, Kendricks leads the Eagles in tackles with 13, has one of the teams three sacks and three of the teams five quarterback hurries. If he cannot go Sunday, hell be replaced by either Casey Matthews or Emmanuel Acho. Matthews immediately replaced Kendrick during the Colts game, but Acho then replaced Matthews on the Colts final drive. Both backup linebackers have been splitting time with the first unit in practice Wednesday and Thursday. Davis said the two are basically equal. "We have complete confidence in both of them," the co-ordinator said. "Well see how the week plays out, but it could be Casey or Acho, or a mix of both. Theyre both very intelligent guys that can set our front. They understand the defence thoroughly. So very similar skill sets, not a lot of differences between them." Acho, 6-2, 240, has played in a total of seven games in his three-year career and has never started. Matthews, 6-1, 245, was a fourth-round draft pick of the Eagles in 2011. Hes played in 50 games over his four years, including four starts as the middle linebacker in the teams old 4-3 scheme. China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2019 Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
lw789

Keer terug naar Media