Marsh this season.CARSON, Calif.

Hier kun je je vraag stellen over alles wat met stotteren te maken heeft.

Marsh this season.CARSON, Calif.

Berichtdoor langouba » di 31 jul 2018, 05:54

iPod Touch and iPhone users: CLICK HERE to open the iTunes App Store to download the free TSN GO app, which includes live streaming of TSN 1040 and TSN 1410: Android Users: CLICK HERE to open the Google Play Store to download the free TSN GO app, which includes live streaming of TSN 1040 and TSN 1410: Blackberry Users: CLICK HERE to open the BlackBerry World store to download the free TSN Mobile app, which includes live streaming of TSN 1040 and TSN 1410: Randy Jones Jersey . -- Andy Granatelli, the former CEO of STP motor oil company who made a mark on motorsports as a car owner, innovator and entrepreneur, has died. Wil Myers Jersey . He, the 25-year-old Toronto backup net-minder and Manitoba native, would be making just his fourth start in the past 16 games against the Jets the following evening. It was the word of opportunity for Reimer, who has fallen into the role of backup, outmatched in recent weeks by Jonathan Bernier, his Quebec counterpart. http://www.authenticpadresprostore.com/ ... in-jersey/. Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. Custom San Diego Padres Jerseys . Second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States made lighter work of her day as she beat 2009 champion and Swiss wild card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6-3. Two seeds fell: No. 4 Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium lost to Katarzyna Piter of Poland 6-4, 6-2, and No. Rollie Fingers Jersey . The 31-year-old, a two-time CFL lineman of the year, was among the most coveted free agents on the market. The Windsor, Ont., native will be especially important to a team that has lost veteran quarterback Anthony Calvillo to retirement and is expected to go with the less experienced Troy Smith and Tanner Marsh this season.CARSON, Calif. -- A reconstituted midfield helped give the Vancouver Whitecaps their longest unbeaten streak of the season, yet failed to score a goal. The Whitecaps have not lost in six successive games following a 0-0 draw with Chivas USA on Saturday night in front of 4,215 at the StubHub Center. Vancouver (7-4-12) also extended its span of consecutive minutes without allowing a goal to 321. Goalkeeper David Ousted made four saves for his seventh shutout this year. "Any time you get a clean sheet, its a good night," Whitecaps defender Steven Beitashour said. "Were doing a great job staying tight with each other, staying organized and talking a lot. It starts from the front and works its way down to the midfield and to the back line." Injuries to starting midfielders Pedro Morales and Gershon Koffee forced the Whitecaps to make changes. Nicolas Mezquida -- who had played just nine games this season and made only three starts -- replaced Morales as the playmaker. In just his second start, Omar Salgado took over on the right wing for Erik Hurtado. Meanwhile, Russell Teibert replaced Koffee as a defensive midfielder. "Russell Teibert, arguably, was the best player on the park," Vancouver coach Carl Robinson said. "He switched the play from side to side. He got around people. He won second balls.dddddddddddd He put in a very mature performance for a young kid." Yet the Whitecaps managed just three shots on goal against Chivas USA (6-11-6), which entered the match with a four-game losing streak and a scoreless stretch of 276 consecutive minutes. Salgado had the Whitecaps best chance in the 28th minute. Salgado executed a leaping, seven-yard header off Teiberts corner kick from the right side. But Chivas USA goalkeeper Dan Kennedy leaned to his left and deflected the shot with both palms around the near post. Chivas USAs Erick Torres almost put the hosts ahead in the 60th minute. Torres jumped between Beitashour and Andy OBrien to head Akira Kajis right-wing cross from 11 yards. But Ousted fielded the shot on one bounce. "We put a big emphasis on concentration," Robinson said. "If we had concentrated a little more in the final third (of the field), we probably shouldve gotten three points." Vancouver midfielder Matias Laba received a yellow card in the 37th minute and will be suspended for next weeks game against the Los Angeles Galaxy. Whitecaps forward Darren Mattocks left the game at halftime with a sore quadriceps muscle, Robinson said. Mattocks collided with Chivas USA defender Donny Toia in the 10th minute and grabbed his right knee after falling. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
langouba

youve got to be smart to be a centre. The Lions are

Berichtdoor langouba » di 31 jul 2018, 05:56

DETROIT - Dominic Raiola spent 14 seasons with the Detroit Lions and endured some of the most difficult years in franchise history.Perhaps that explains the bond he still feels toward the city, even though hell no longer play his home games in Motown.Ive made Detroit my home. People ask me when Im moving back to Hawaii, Im not, Raiola said Tuesday. So, this is home for me now and Ive made a home here. Its very humbling to be in this position that I am.The Lions have told Raiola he isnt part of their plans for next season, meaning the veteran centre will be a free agent after playing the first 14 years of his career with Detroit. He says he thinks he can keep playing, but now hell have to find another team.Raiola set a franchise record with 203 starts, and hes one of three players to appear in at least 200 games for the Lions.In many ways, hes a throwback who couldve played in any era of the NFL, general manager Martin Mayhew said in a statement. He should take pride in the fact that he is one of the most durable players in this teams history, as proven by his longevity, and that he helped lead us to two playoff berths in the past four seasons. We wish him nothing but the very best in all his future endeavours.The Lions missed the playoffs in Raiolas first 10 seasons, including an 0-16 showing in 2008, but the Honolulu native was still a part of the starting lineup when Detroit reached the post-season two of the last four seasons. This season the Lions were a wild card, losing their playoff opener at Dallas.I think the last ones going to stand out. I mean, you can say the 2011 playoff year because it was so special and a lot of people made it about the guys that were left over from the 0-16 team, Raiola said. But I think theyre going to look back at this season and say that was a step for Lions coming to whats ahead of them. I think good things are ahead. I know good things are ahead.Raiolas longevity — and his postgame candour — made him one of the most recognizable Detroit players, but he also exasperated fans on occasion. He was fined this past season for unnecessary roughness in a game at New England, and he was suspended for the regular-season finale at Green Bay after stepping on a Chicago player the previous weekend.I played with passion, he said. Yeah it was controversial at times, but when you live in the city, nobody knows that unless you live in the city. If youre one with the city you understand the passion I play with, what I brought every day. It was grouped together.The Lions drafted centre Travis Swanson in the third round last year, and he seems to be the most likely candidate to take over the position now.Hes going to do great, Raiola said. Hes a tough dude. Hes smart. I mean, youve got to be smart to be a centre. The Lions are in good hands with him and Im glad I can leave what I did and move on to Travis. Couldnt happen to a better guy.Raiola signed a one-year deal last off-season that kept him with the Lions for 2014, and this was arguably Detroits most successful season of his time with the franchise.I put a lot of my career on grouping myself with the city. You heard me say that over and over, Raiola said. One thing if I could apologize to people in the city is that Im sorry that we couldnt be more successful and ultimately win a championship while I was here. ... Some people can take it how they want, but the real fans know that I really mean that and that it really comes from my heart.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Trent Murphy Bills Jersey .9 million deal Thursday. The 25-year McGinn had 19 goals and 19 assists in 79 games last season in helping the Avalanche tie a franchise record with 52 wins. Harrison Phillips Bills Jersey . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal. http://www.authenticbillsfanaticfootbal ... ls-jersey/. Arsene Wenger reportedly wants to convert the player into an attacking force, much like he did with Robin Van Persie. Josh Allen Jersey . Starters, when they struggle, have to live with it for five days. For Sergio Santos and Steve Delabar, two of the three men who authored one of the ugliest pitched innings in Blue Jays franchise history on Thursday night, the bounce-back chance came right away. Chris Ivory Jersey . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes.BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Buffalo Sabres say they made a "necessary" move by placing Patrick Kaleta on waivers on Saturday. "This was a move we thought was necessary to help Pat change his game and preserve his career in this league," said Sabres general manager Darcy Regier. "We believe in Pat as a person and we hope he will continue his career in our organization and, if the circumstances are right, with the Buffalo Sabres." The NHL handed Kaleta a 10-game suspension after his illegal check to the hhead of Columbus Blue Jackets defenceman Jack Johnson in a game in Buffalo on Oct.dddddddddddd 10. Kaleta chose not to appeal the suspension. Kaleta has been suspended four times during his NHL career, including four games for head-butting Philadelphia Flyers forward Jakub Voracek in 2011. He has also been fined three times. The 27-year-old Buffalo native was drafted by the Sabres in the sixth round of the 2004 NHL Draft. He has 27 goals, 24 assists, and 506 penalty minutes through 306 NHL games with Buffalo. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
langouba

there and just be patient and hopefully get

Berichtdoor langouba » di 31 jul 2018, 05:57

HOUSTON -- Jeremy Lin impressed his teammates with his first career triple-double in Houstons win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday night. The Rockets were even more surprised that he achieved the feat coming off the bench. Lin tallied 15 points, a career-high 11 rebounds and 10 assists and James Harden returned from injury to score 28 points to help the Rockets to their third straight victory, 106-92. Dwight Howard added 26 points and Terrence Jones had 17. "Thats hard to do," Harden said of collecting a triple-double as a reserve. "Its just hard to be able to score the basketball, grab rebounds and pass the ball and get your teammates involved off the bench as a point guard. Its tough. But hes talented enough to do it and he did it." Lin is the first Rocket to have a triple-double off the bench since Cedric Maxwell did it on March 31, 1988, against Indiana. Two years removed from "Linsanity" with the New York Knicks, the undrafted player from Harvard is thriving in a backup role in Houston, averaging 13.4 points and 4.5 assists. "Its kind of humbling to think about the whole journey and now this," he said. "Its another cool thing." Harden sat out the last two games with a bruised left thumb. It showed no signs of bothering him Saturday, when he also had four assists and three rebounds. He made 10 of 17 shots after hitting just eight of 24 shots in his previous two games combined. "I need to injure my hand more often," he joked. "I shot it better than Ive been shooting before. I havent been shooting the last couple of days so I didnt know how it was going to react to it, but I just had confidence in my abilities and just went out there and did it." Patrick Beverley didnt score, but helped the Rockets everywhere else with 10 rebounds, eight assists and a career-best five steals. "You have to give credit to their two guards," Cavaliers coach Mike Brown said. "Patrick Beverley and Jeremy Lin played a heck of a game between those guys. Twenty-one rebounds is phenomenal. They just got after it and went after every loose ball and rebounded." Houston led by as many as 19 points in the first half before Cleveland opened the second half with an 11-0 run to take a 63-61 lead, its first since the opening minutes of the game. Clevelands lead was short-lived as the Rockets roared back by scoring the next 11 points to go back on top 72-63 and hold on for the win. Luol Deng had 24 points and Kyrie Irving added 21 with seven assists as Cleveland dropped its fourth in a row. The Rockets used 3-pointers by Lin and Jones to fuel a 7-2 run early in the fourth quarter that made it 93-78. A layup by Howard followed by an alley-oop dunk by Harden with less than a minute to go pushed the lead to 106-90. Lins 10th assist came on Howards layup. Houston was up by six a few minutes after it regained the lead in the third when another run -- this one 8-0 -- stretched the advantage to 82-68. Harden had a one-handed dunk before a two-handed slam by Howard on the next possession ended the run, brought the crowd to its feet and had Brown yelling for a timeout. The Rockets led 84-73 entering the fourth quarter. Five straight points by the Cavaliers got them within seven points early in the second quarter. The Rockets answered with a 14-2 spurt to push their lead to 49-30 midway through the quarter. Lin made six consecutive points in that stretch and Omri Casspi added six points in the run. The Cavaliers missed shots, committed turnovers and fouled on possession after possession as Houston extended its advantage. Cleveland finally got back on track when Deng scored five quick points, including a 3-pointer, as the start of a 17-6 run that got the Cavaliers within 55-47. Deng had another 3 near the end of that run and Dion Waiters also hit a 3-pointer. Another 3 by Waiters with just a few seconds left in the quarter cut the lead to six, but Harden knocked down a 3 just before the buzzer to leave Houston up 61-52 at halftime. NOTES: Houston G/F Francisco Garcia missed his eighth straight game with a sore left knee. ... Irving has scored at least 20 points in eight of his last nine games. Cassius Marsh 49ers Jersey .com) - Manu Ginobili capped off a 26-point night with a go-ahead layup with 24 seconds left in overtime, with the basket giving the San Antonio Spurs a much-needed 95-93 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans. Cassius Marsh Jersey . Gaborik was acquired in a trade with Columbus on Wednesday and skated on the top line with centre Anze Kopitar and right-winger Justin Williams. "We created some things," said Gaborik, who logged 16:38 of ice time. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/You ... sey/.Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said. Jimmie Ward Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand. Mike McGlinchey 49ers Jersey . With the union re-formed, negotiations with owners will resume Friday on the remaining issues that would be in the collective bargaining agreement, according to a person familiar with the plans.ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. - Russell Henley has a reminder on his phone that goes off every day at noon to tell him hes the best putter in the world. He didnt need one Friday in the McGladrey Classic.Playing for the first time since Sept. 14 at the Tour Championship, Henley one-putted 10 greens on the Seaside course at Sea Island and tied his personal best on the PGA Tour with a 7-under 63 to take a one-shot lead into the weekend.The 25-year-old from Georgia would not have seen that coming.When he teed off in the morning chill, he opened with a bogey on No. 10 and was simply trying to keep warm. The only 63 on his mind was whether the temperature would get that high. It did, and he got hot with his best club in the bag — the putter.After the first hole, I was just thinking, All right, youve got to hang in there and just be patient and hopefully get something going. And I did, Henley said.He managed to turn a horrible drive into a birdie on the 18th hole at the turn, the start of six birdies over his last 10 holes. That put him at 9-under 131, one shot ahead of Brendon de Jonge (64), Brian Harman (67) and Andrew Svoboda (66).That kept the round going, and then I felt pretty good with my putter, Henley said.Will MacKenzie (68), Mark Wilson (66) and Fabian Gomez (66) were two shots behind. Defending champion Chris Kirk hit his first drive of the round into a hazard and made double bogey, but he recovered with five birdies for a 67 that left him only four shots back.Henley has won in each of his first two years on the PGA Tour, and it was that inaugural win at the Sony Open that brought so much attention to his putting. Hes not suggesting he is the best putter in golf, though it doesnt hurt to tell himself that every day.I would say Im a great putter.dddddddddddd And I think if you want to be a great putter, you have to believe that youre a great putter, Henley said.Thats why he added the phone reminder.I try to just believe in my putting and enjoy putting, and people always tells me Im a great putter, so its pretty easy to keep the confidence going when youre doing that, Henley said. I just wish they would say that about the rest of my game.He doubts they will ever say that about his acoustic guitar.Henley has been fiddling with a guitar since he was a teenager, spent more time with it in college and when he turned pro, and now is at least good enough to fulfil a fantasy. During a friendly bet he won with country singer Darius Rucker, he was able to go on stage with him Wednesday night at Sea Island during a concert and play Wagon Wheel, even singing with him on the chorus.I still cant believe it actually happened, Henley said.More than enjoying just his putting, its key for Henley to enjoy his golf. He did well enough after winning the Honda Classic to advance to the Tour Championship, meaning a hectic end to last season. Henley was worn out and needed the five-week break.I decided to rest and take a few weeks off until I got the itch, Henley said. Im kind of a worthless golfer if Im not excited to play. And I feel like Im excited to play again.DIVOTS: Tournament host Davis Love III had a 68 to make the cut. ... Justin Thomas and Nick Taylor each shot 66 to make the cut on the number at even-par 10. Because 88 players made the cut, there will be a 54-hole cut Saturday. ... Scott Piercy, who missed a big chunk of last season with an elbow injury, had a second straight 67 and was three shots behind. He tied for seventh last week in Las Vegas. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
langouba

scoring on a redirect goal by Mathis Olimb

Berichtdoor langouba » di 31 jul 2018, 05:58

It was a slow start, but Canadas mens hockey team surged to a 3-1 win over Norway on Thursday. Drew Doughty, Jamie Benn and Shea Weber all netted goals for Canada in their first game of the Sochi Olympics. Doughty, who scored at 1:47 of the 3rd period, moved up from his defence spot to finish off a play created by Patrick Marleau and Ryan Getzlaf. Benn scored in a shot from the slot with assists from Patrice Bergeron and Doughty at 15:19 of the 2nd period, while Weber scored on a slap shot early in the 2nd period near Norways blue line, beating goalie Lars Haugen. A small surprise was Norway scoring on a redirect goal by Mathis Olimb on a shot that came about after Canada goalie Carey Price misplayed a shoot-in just 22 seconds into the 3rd period, breaking Canadas shutout. Canada, Norway struggle early on The first period started out rather slowly for the Canadians. An aggressive back-and-forth affair at the start, both Canada and Norway battled for puck possession early on. Yet by the 2nd period, Canada had become dominant, pelting the Norwegians with shots while Norway struggled to fend off the Canadians. Yet Norway stunned the pro-Canadian crowd with a redirect goal by Mathis Olimb on a shot that came about after Canada goalie Carey Price misplayed a shoot-in just 22 seconds into the 3rd period, breaking the shutout. Things started getting rougher between the two teams near the end of the 3rd period, with penalties — including a rare roughing penalty in Olympic-level hockey — being issued for roughing and slashing. Frank Ragnow Jersey .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. Devon Kennard Jersey . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State. http://www.lionsfootballpro.com/Lions-S ... Jersey/.ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers. Frank Ragnow Lions Jersey . Nwaneri, who was born in Dallas and attended Naaman Forest High School in nearby Garland, Texas, tweeted, "Its official! Im coming home, Im coming home. Christian Jones Lions Jersey . The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea.STUTTGART, Germany -- Roberto Bautista Agut defeated Lukas Rosol 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 in the Mercedes Cup final on Sunday for his second career title. Third-seeded Bautista Agut saved five of the six break points he faced and converted three of his six chances to win in 1 hour, 42 minutes. World No. 48 Rosol fired 13 aces to Bautista Aguts two, but the Czech was unable to prevent the 23rd-ranked Spaniard from claiming his second title in as many months. "Since the start of the season, I believed a lot in myself and my work," Bautista Agut told the ATP website. "Ive been playing really well, won a lot of matches and it wwas only a question of time before this happened.ddddddddddddquot; Bautista Agut, who defeated defending champion and top-seeded Fabio Fognini on Saturday, claimed his maiden victory at s-Hertogenbosch last month. Rosol, who knocked out second-seeded Mikhail Youzhny of Russia in his semifinal, was also bidding for his second title after winning at Bucharest last year. "I was looking to find a good rhythm, but the serve was not working at all," Rosol said. "I had to risk a lot with my shots. The level was not as good as the previous rounds and its a pity because I felt really good this week." Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
langouba

You always feel bad any time a guy is going to miss

Berichtdoor langouba » di 31 jul 2018, 05:59

ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis Rams starting linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar was suspended Wednesday for four games for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing drugs. Dunbar, who was second on the team with a career-high 157 tackles last season, is able to participate in all team activities prior to the suspension, which begins with the season-opening game against Arizona. He will be able to practice and play in all exhibition contests prior to the opener. Dunbar did not take questions from reporters Wednesday but issued a 41-second statement. He appeared emotional as he walked away following the comments. "I just want to say that I did not take a performance enhancing drug," Dunbar said. "I mistakenly took something that prompted a failed drug test." The 27-year-old Dunbar also will miss games against Atlanta, Dallas and San Francisco. He eligible to return on Sept. 27. "I sincerely apologize to my teammates (and) the organization," he said. "I am deeply saddened by this. But I plan to serve my four-game suspension and get back to playing football as soon as possible." The 6-foot, 235-pound Dunbar is the second St. Louis player suspended by the league this season. Running back Isaiah Pead will miss the opening game for a violation of the substance abuse policy. Dunbar, who signed with the Rams on April 2, 2012, started all 16 games last season. He led the team in tackles for loss (23) and recorded 4.5 sacks. Veteran linebacker Will Witherspoon is in line to replace Dunbar. "You always feel bad any time a guy is going to miss a particular part of the season," Witherspoon said. "Were all going to support him." Witherspoon, an 11-year veteran, is ready to pick up the slack left by Dunbars suspension. "If Im asked to step in and start, then thats what Ill do," he said. "If not, Ill still be the veteran leader that Ive always wanted to be." St. Louis coach Jeff Fisher and general manager Les Snead were not available for comment. Most players were given Wednesday off. A one-hour special teams-only practice was held late in the afternoon. The entire squad will participate in a full workout Thursday afternoon. Joffrey Lauvergne Jersey . An in-person hearing allows for Garbutt to be suspended for five games or longer as per the leagues Collective Bargaining Agreement. Garbutt delivered a high hit to Penner in the second period of Sundays game. Manu Ginobili Jersey . The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power play. http://www.shopspursauthentic.com/Cheap ... rs-Jersey/. 28 with a Vancouver entry for the first time in 10 years and a novel new collective bargaining agreement. Patty Mills Jersey .C. -- Only two Syracuse teams have won their first 20 games, and C. David Robinson Jersey . -- Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines.SALVADOR, Brazil - Switzerland central defender Steve von Bergen is out of the World Cup after breaking a facial bone in his teams 5-2 loss to France. Von Bergen was kicked in the face by France striker Olivier Giroud as they challenged for the ball in the seventh minute of Fridays match in Salvador inn Group E.dddddddddddd The Swiss Football Federation says von Bergen was examined in a Salvador hospital after the match and was diagnosed with a broken left orbita floor. Von Bergen will be returning home as soon as possible with one of the teams doctors to be treated by specialists. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
langouba

into his second week of on-ice work, spending

Berichtdoor langouba » di 31 jul 2018, 06:00

SAN FRANCISCO -- Colin Kaepernick rarely utters anything pointed or emotionally charged. He offered a clear message to Clay Matthews and the Packers defence after delivering Green Bay another beating: "If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one." Kaepernick took a late, out-of-bounds hit from Matthews in the second quarter and showed no signs of slowing down, throwing for a career-high 412 yards and three touchdowns, with 13 completions to Anquan Boldin in San Franciscos season-opening 34-28 victory Sunday. Boldins sensational San Francisco debut helped keep his team on quite a roll in what has evolved into a fierce NFC rivalry. And Vernon Davis did his part in a prolific passing game led by Kaepernick. From Super Bowl champion Baltimore to contender again with another coach named Harbaugh, Boldin was unstoppable. He finished with 208 yards receiving and a 10-yard touchdown. Davis made a pair of TD catches for the NFC champion Niners. Boldin sure showed he is a reliable replacement for injured Michael Crabtree. "We knew they were going to come in ready to play after what happened in the playoffs," Boldin said. "We had to come out and match their intensity." Frank Gore scored a go-ahead, 1-yard touchdown with 5:47 remaining as the 49ers made it three straight against Aaron Rodgers and Co., after beating Green Bay last September to open the season and then 45-31 in the NFC divisional playoffs. Boldin sure has a knack for season openers, coming through with 10 catches for 217 yards in his first career game with Arizona, seven catches for 110 yards in his first game for the Ravens in 2010 -- then this superb outing. Kaepernick marched his team 80 yards on five plays to take the lead. The 49ers answered after Packers rookie Eddie Lacy put Green Bay ahead on a 2-yard run. Rodgers threw for 333 yards and three touchdowns, but the Packers departed from Candlestick Park with another defeat eight months after that embarrassing post-season game. Boldin came back from an apparent twisted right knee early in the fourth quarter to make a 43-yard catch in the decisive drive. He also converted on fourth down with a 15-yard catch that set up Phil Dawsons late 33-yard field goal. "He made plays he shouldnt have made," Kaepernick said. Standout rookies, stellar debuts, ill will -- this one had it all. In a picture-perfect setting, to boot, as Candlestick Park kicked off its farewell season. Matthews made his mark, and in hindsight maybe not the way he wanted. The Packers promised to target Kaepernick, but they probably meant for it to be in bounds. It wasnt. "First off, it wasnt a very smart play," he said. "Id already committed to hitting the quarterback. I guess I shouldve figured he was going to step out of bounds. But its nothing personal. I went up to him later and was joking around with him." Dirty play? "The late hit certainly was," coach Jim Harbaugh said. Matthews put the hit on Kaepernick, and 49ers left tackle Joe Staley made contact with Matthews after the play, receiving an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. Both teams scuffled, and the officials mistakenly replayed the down. "Ill try to do a better job just keeping my cool," Staley said. "I didnt want see Kaep get nailed like he did out of bounds. Thats our guy out there. Ill protect anybody. Anything I feel like is outside the rules ... some of it was the comments he made this week about going after the quarterback. I wanted to grab him and let him know thats not going to fly. Thats all I did." San Francisco took the lead on that play when Kaepernick found Boldin for a 10-yard touchdown. Had it been fourth down, the Niners might have tried a field goal. "The down should have counted," referee Bill Leavy said after the game. "The penalties were both dead ball, and they should have offset at the spot where the runner went out of bounds. And it would have been fourth down." Harbaugh, whose big brother, John, previously coached Boldin before trading him away, became the first coach in 49ers franchise history to win each of his first three season openers. Davis had six catches for 98 yards on a sun-drenched day at sold-out Candlestick, where portable fans were used on the sidelines to keep players cool. He made a 20-yard touchdown pass late in the first to give him at least one TD reception in each of his five regular-season games against Green Bay, then added a 2-yard TD reception in the third. The Packers tied the game at 21 in the third quarter when Rodgers connected with Jordy Nelson for an 8-yard touchdown pass. Davis made a pretty, reaching 37-yard catch on San Franciscos ensuing drive. Matthews sacked Kaepernick for a 7-yard loss and the Niners settled for a 27-yard field goal by Dawson, who hooked an earlier 48-yard attempt wide left. Green Bays defence spent nearly eight months determined to find ways to stop San Franciscos reliable read option and big-play, running quarterback after Kaepernick ran for a quarterback-record 181 yards in the playoff win. So San Francisco switched things to a more wide-open passing attack. "Im just happy we put on film we can do whatever we want," Gore said. Notes: The 49ers were penalized 11 times for 85 yards. ... Aldon Smith had 1 1/2 sacks after getting a franchise-best 19 1/2 last season. .... Nelson had seven catches for 130 yards, and Randall Cobb seven for 108. ... 49ers rookie S Eric Reid had an interception and six tackles in his debut. Weston Richburg 49ers Jersey . -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh says he isnt going to change what he does on the field. Cassius Marsh Jersey . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome. http://www.49ersfootballpro.com/49ers-W ... rg-Jersey/. Trailing 5-4 in the third set, the 12th-ranked Isner fought off two match points and evened it at 5-5 with consecutive aces. The former University of Georgia star had his only service break of the match to go up 6-5 before firing the last four of his 30 aces to close out Ginepri, an Atlanta resident ranked 281st. Mike McGlinchey Jersey . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN. Frank Gore Jersey .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Seth Curry on Tuesday. TAMPA, Fla. -- Goaltender Anders Lindback had a solid performance against a familiar opponent. Lindback won in his first game against his former team, Alex Killorn had a goal and an assist, and the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Nashville Predators 4-2 on Thursday night. "Its always nice to get a win, especially against the old team," said Lindback, who made 28 saves. "Its always a little special." The Lightning also got goals from Martin St. Louis, Teddy Purcell and Richard Panik. Lindback stopped six shots, including a pair of quality chances by David Legwand, during a two-minute stretch late in the first period. Tampa Bay acquired Lindback in a trade with Nashville on June 15, 2012. "I know for him it was a big game," Killorn said. "Its the one he circled on the calendar. He played awesome." Craig Smith had two goals for the Predators. Matt Cullen assisted on both of Smiths goals. "Theyre playing good hockey," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said of Tampa Bay. "They play a real high-pace game." Killorn put the Lightning up 1-0 when he beat Carter Hutton from the right circle 2:25 into the game. Defenceman Victor Hedman and Jean-Philippe Cote assisted on the goal. Hedman was back in the lineup after missing the previous six games because of a lower-body injury. Cote, recalled Wednesday from Syracuse of the AHL, got his first career point playing in his first NHL gamme since an eight-game stint with Montreal during the 2005-06 season.dddddddddddd The Lightning are 15-1-1 when scoring the first goal of the game. Nashville dropped to 3-15-1 when its opponent scores first. "Weve been finding out in this league getting the lead is huge," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. St. Louis made it 2-0 during a power play at 19:06 of the first. Tampa Bay had scored with the man advantage in just four of its previous 22 games. After Smith cut the Nashville deficit to 2-1 at 6:36 of the second, Purcell put the Lightning back up by two 1:51 later. Nashville got within 3-2 when Smith scored a power play with 6:58 left in the second. Tampa Bay again quickly responded on Paniks goal just 49 seconds later. "Thats not good," Smith said. "Takes the momentum away from you." Hutton was pulled after Paniks goal and replaced by Marek Mazanec, who stopped all 19 shots he faced. Hutton gave up four goals on 14 shots on his 28th birthday. NOTES: Injured Lightning star Steven Stamkos moved into his second week of on-ice work, spending over 30 minutes skating end-to-end, shooting and doing stick-handling drills. The centre, who broke his right leg Nov. 11, hopes to return in February. ... Lightning LW Ryan Malone (chipped ankle bone) had a light on-ice workout. ... Nashville F Filip Forsberg, sidelined by a concussion, has been assigned to Milwaukee of the AHL. ... Predators C Colin Wilson was scratched. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
langouba

indicate when the decision was made to

Berichtdoor langouba » di 31 jul 2018, 07:38

PARIS -- Lance Armstrong has been stripped of his award in the Legion of Honor, the best-known recognition in France. Armstrong was given the rank of "Chevalier" -- or Knight -- in the "Legion dHonneur" in 2005, the last year of his seven consecutive Tour de France victories. He was later stripped of those titles for doping. A Legion of Honor official, who wasnt authorized to be quoted by name, said Wednesday she was unable to indicate when the decision was made to remove Armstrongs award. She said the organization doesnt traditionally announce it publicly when honorees lose their decoration. Armstrong declined comment. The Legion of Honor was created under Napoleon Bonaparte in 1802, and roughly 1 million people have received it over the years. It is Frances highest honour. Bennie Fowler III Bears Jersey . -- Orleans Darkwa ran in from 1 yard with 1:45 left, and the Miami Dolphins rallied from two scores down in the final minutes to beat the Dallas Cowboys 25-20 on Saturday night. Allen Robinson Bears Jersey .ca. Kerry, In the first period of Saturdays Montreal-Ottawa game, Brendan Gallagher is called for goaltender interference. Craig Anderson is outside the blue paint trying to make the save. http://www.bearsrookiesproshop.com/jame ... -jersey/.J. -- Kevin Gilbride retired Thursday as offensive co-ordinator for the New York Giants. Chase Daniel Jersey . - Gary Kubiak is John Elways No. Anthony Miller Jersey . The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2).NEW YORK -- Free agent Japanese pitcher Masahiro Tanaka has arrived in the United States to meet with major league teams. Big league clubs have until 5 p.m. on Jan. 24 to sign the star 25-year-old right-hander. Tanaka was 24-0 with a 1.27 ERA last year for the Japan Series champion Rakuten Golden Eagles, who made him available under the new postingg system.dddddddddddd He is being represented by agent Casey Close and plans to have a physical in the U.S. that can be reviewed by major league teams. Under the new posting system, the fee payable to the Japanese club is capped at $20 million and the player can negotiate with all big league teams willing to pay the posting amount. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
langouba

kicked it in while standing directly in the

Berichtdoor langouba » di 31 jul 2018, 07:40

MADRID, Spain -- Atletico Madrid is making a desperate bid to have Diego Costa available for Saturdays Champions League final by sending him for treatment using horse placenta. The Atletico striker is doubtful for Saturdays match against Real Madrid in Lisbon due to a nagging right thigh injury, but Atletico is not giving up. The club sent the Brazilian-born Spain striker to Belgrade to seek treatment from Marijana Kovacevic, who uses fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells. "It all depends on the horse treatment used, but I have no idea about it as Im not a doctor," Atletico president Enrique Cerezo said. "If it doesnt help him, then its best he doesnt play." Kovacevic has previously treated Robin van Persie and Frank Lampard, among a number of football players. Costa led Atletico with 36 goals in all competitions but limped out early in a 1-1 draw at Barcelona on Saturday. "Hopefully it can help him recover in time because he is such an important player for us," Atletico fullback Juanfran Torres said. "Wed like to be able to count on him." Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . Dr. James Andrews is to operate next week on the 24-year-old pitcher, who made the AL All-Star team last year. Moore will be the first Rays pitcher to undergo Tommy John surgery since Jason Isringhausen in June 2009. Malik Jefferson Bengals Jersey . Toronto announced the deal with the restricted free agent on Saturday. The terms were not disclosed. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/b ... ersey/.com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. Mark Walton Bengals Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Im sure youve received many emails wondering what your take is on the Spezza goal that looked like Neil blatantly kicked it in while standing directly in the middle of the crease where, you know, usually a goalie is to make a save but couldnt be due to Neil being there! Thanks! Jon - Westfield, MA Jon: Lets first ask Henrik Lundqvist what he thought of the scoring of the Sens second goal with . Sam Hubbard Jersey . Rookie Christian Vazquez got his first three major league hits and drove in three runs, while David Ortiz had three RBIs to break open the game in the sixth inning and lead Boston over the Houston Astros 8-3.The BC Lions has extended head coach Mike Benevides contract through the 2016 season. Benevides enters his third year at coaching the Lions after taking over from Wally Buono in 2011. He has posted a 24-12 regular season record over the past two seasons. “Mike continues to grow as both a coach and a leader and hes earned this extension,” said Lions general manager Wally Buono. “He has led our team to winning regular season records and consecutive playoff appearances while putting his own unique stamp on the team and his staff.” Benevides has spent the past 10 seasons as a member of the Lions staff staarting out as the clubs special teams coordinator and linebackers coach from 2003 to 2007 and defensive coordinator from 2008 to 2011.dddddddddddd The ultimate goal is to win a championship and to say that anything has truly been accomplished yet would not be accurate," Benevides said Tuesday. "I am very proud of the men we have assembled to try and bring home the Grey Cup this year and I will continue to make that our number one goal each and every day I have the privilege of leading these outstanding men.” The Lions open the 2014 regular season Saturday at home against the Edmonton Eskimos. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
langouba

by demolishing 10-man Getafe 7-0 with Diego

Berichtdoor langouba » di 31 jul 2018, 07:42

While Wayne Gretzkys interest in returning to the NHL remains strong, he has not talked to the Washington Capitals about the possibility, according to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger. The New York Post reported this week that theres a mutual interest between Gretzky and Capitals owner Ted Leonsis in creating a position for the him on the clubs management team, while CSN Washington speculated that Gretzky could be team president with Rogers Sportsnet analyst and former NHL general manager/head coach Doug MacLean as general manager. Current team president and alternate governor Dick Patrick is working with Leonsis to find the teams next general manager and head coach after firing George McPhee and Adam Oates on April 26. Former Nashville Predators bench boss Barry Trotz was in Washington on Tuesday to meet with Leonsis and Patrick, according to Dreger. Trotz was relieved of his head coaching duties with the Predators in mid-April, the organization he had been with for 15 seasons. Gretzkys last NHL stint was with the Phoenix Coyotes, where he worked as head coach and director of hockey operations from 2000 to 2009. The Coyotes made the playoffs just once during Gretzkys tenure. Juan Mata Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season. David de Gea Jersey .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. http://www.manutdfcsoccershop.com/c-14- ... ersey.aspx. Freddie Roach said if the Rios fight "does not go well, we will seriously talk about his retirement," but that Pacquiao was training as well as ever for the Nov. Matteo Darmian Jersey . There, I saw a teenaged boy with tears in his eyes, being consoled by strength and conditioning coach Randy Lee. Marcos Rojo Jersey . Not to be outdone, Atletico Madrid bettered its title rivals by demolishing 10-man Getafe 7-0 with Diego Costa returning from injury to score with a brilliant bicycle kick. "It was an almost perfect night," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said.ST. LOUIS -- Facing trouble, Michael Wacha did his best to slow down the game. He certainly frustrated New York Mets hitters who had him on the ropes. Wacha escaped a pair of jams with strikeouts, and the St. Louis Cardinals snapped a fifth-inning tie en route to a 5-2 victory on Tuesday night. "I hadnt been doing that in my last three starts," Wacha said. "It was nice to be able to start making pitches and being able to execute." Daniel Murphy couldnt deal with the changeup when he struck out with runners on second and third to end the fifth inning. "I dont think I swung at a single strike the at-bat I struck out," Murphy said. "He threw the ball well to me, and I helped him out." Murphy wasnt alone. "I dont think there are too many right-handers with a better changeup," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. "I think thats accepted league-wide." Yadier Molina hit his first homer since May 24 for the Cardinals, who have won eight of nine and will go for a three-game sweep on Wednesday. They have won a season-best five in a row and are a season-best seven games above .500. David Wright hit his first homer since May 28, and Lucas Duda also connected for the Mets, who have lost 11 of 14. "Theres many sleepless nights," Wright said. "I wont lie and say its easy or it doesnt bother me, but you have to understand theres not too many players, if any, that can go through a whole season and ride that roller-coaster ride a little bit." Mets manager Terry Collins batted the pitcher eighth, with Eric Young Jr. hitting ninth, for the second straight game in an effort to stimulate the offence. During the 14-game slump, the Mets have scored two or fewer runs seven times. Daisuke Matsuzaka worked a scoreless seventh inning in relief of Mets starter Jonathon Niese (3-4). Matsuzaka left Sundays start against San Diego after one inning because of a severe upset sstomach.dddddddddddd Wacha (5-5) gave up a run and five hits in six innings. Fanning Murphy preserved a 1-all tie, and he struck out Ruben Tejada with two on to end the sixth when the Cardinals led 3-1. Wacha had a career-best 10 strikeouts on April 23 at New York but also had a career-worst five walks and lasted four innings in a loss. Jon Jays RBI triple with two outs in the fifth gave the Cardinals the lead, and Matt Holliday followed with an RBI double. Pinch-hitter Kolten Wong and Peter Bourjos added RBIs in the sixth, with both runs unearned after second baseman Murphy dropped Daniel Descalsos slicing, looping liner with a man on and two out. "I just misplayed it," Murphy said. Jay is batting .405 (15 for 37) in his last 12 games with four multi-hit games. It was his first RBI since May 30. "Hes on a real good run at the plate," Matheny said. "The way hes taking his at-bats ... weve seen this before. You just see him go, and its fun to watch him go." Niese allowed five runs, three earned, in six innings. The lefty has made 18 consecutive starts allowing three or fewer earned runs. It is the longest active streak in the majors, extending to last September, but he is just 5-5 during that span. Wright entered the game 3 for 43 in his last 13 games. He leads the Mets with 34 RBIs, but has just four this month. The home run was his first on the road this season. Duda hit his ninth homer of the season leading off the ninth against Jason Motte to make it 5-2, and Anthony Recker doubled, but Pat Neshek retired the next three for his second save in four chances. NOTES: Lance Lynn (7-4, 3.16) faces Bartolo Colon (6-5, 4.15) in the series finale on Wednesday. Lynn worked eight scoreless innings in his last start. ... The Cardinals are 20-2 at home against NL East opponents the last two seasons. ... The attendance of 42,209 was St. Louis 19th sellout in 35 home games. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
langouba

, we didnt have any interest in playing with that fire," Mau

Berichtdoor langouba » di 31 jul 2018, 07:43

HOUSTON -- Dallas Keuchel had a simple answer for what was working for him Tuesday night. "Everything," Keuchel said. "I felt good with every pitch." Keuchel (4-2) pitched a seven-hitter for his first major league shutout, leading the Houston Astros over the Texas Rangers 8-0. Keuchel struck out seven without a walk. He gave up just one extra-base hit, a double by Adrian Beltre in the first inning, and threw his second career complete game. "When youre able to plus and minus your fastball and have the type of command that Dallas has, hes able to ... cut the ball into the righties," Houston manager Bo Porter said. "He can sink it away from the righties. He runs it in on the lefties. He has confidence to throw his breaking ball, his changeup in any count." It was the second straight start where Keuchel hasnt walked anyone, which Porter said shows his confidence in attacking the strike zone. Keuchel didnt think that part of his line was a big deal. "I dont really think about that," he said. "When I throw strikes Im good, if I dont Im not very good. So I just have to throw strikes and be good." L.J. Hoes and Carlos Corporan each homered and drove in three runs. The Astros were shut out 4-0 in the series opener, but jumped on Matt Harrison (1-1) for three runs in the second before he left with back stiffness. Hoes hit a two-run homer in the inning. "I felt OK warming up, but looking up (at the radar) I noticed that my velocity just kept going down further and further," Harrison said. "Then I knew at that point, something wasnt right." He said he will go to Dallas on Wednesday to visit a doctor. They were up by four before a four-run fifth inning powered by an RBI single by Hoes and a three-run shot by Corporan. The roof at Minute Maid Park was open to start the game, but it was closed during the eighth inning with a storm approaching. It was the first Astros game where the roof was both open and closed since 2006. Houston was up by four before a four-run fifth inning powered by an RBI single by Hoes and a three-run shot by Corporan. Texas slugger Prince Fielder was thrown out in the fourth, trying to stretch the first of two singles into a double in the fourth. He was initially ruled safe, but Porter challenged the call and it was overturned. Keuchel struck out the side in the second inning and was helped by his defence turning double plays in the third, sixth, seventh and ninth innings. "He was changing speeds really well," Texas manager Ron Washington said. "And when he had to make a pitch, he threw that sinker. We just could not centre it. Everything we hit, we just kept beating it into the ground. And he kept throwing it, and we just kept beating it into the ground." Designated hitter Chris Carter, who entered the game batting just .168, had a season-high three hits, Jose Altuve tripled and doubled and rookie George Springer had an RBI and walked three times. It was the first time since 2006 that a Houston rookie walked three times in a game. Hoes hit his first homer since opening day, a two-run shot to the Crawford Boxes in left field to give Houston a 2-0 lead in the second. Altuve hit a two-out double before Springer walked. Harrison was replaced by Justin Germano after an RBI single by Dexter Fowler made it 3-0. Harrison allowed four hits and walked three before he was pulled after 1 2-3 innings to tie his shortest career outing. He laboured from the start and had already thrown 55 pitches when he left the game. NOTES: Keuchels other complete game came on June 23, 2012, against Cleveland. ... The Rangers will recall Nick Tepesch from Triple-A Round Rock before Wednesdays game to start the finale against the Astros against Scott Feldman. ... Houston general manager Jeff Luhnow said Tuesday that RHP Jose Cisnero will have Tommy John surgery on his right elbow next week. ... Luhnow also said that reliever Matt Albers, who is on the disabled list with right shoulder tendinitis, has some inflammation and wont throw for the next 10 days. D.J. Fluker Seahawks Jersey .Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew. Michael Dickson Seahawks Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.seahawksauthenticofficialonl ... sey.html.C. -- Al Jefferson said he feels like hes playing the best basketball of his 10-year NBA career. Custom Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . There was little fanfare, though, when the Yankees captain was taken out of his final regular-season Subway Series game in the eighth inning. Jeter watched the last four outs from the bench, pulled off the field during a double switch Thursday night as the Yankees held off the Mets 1-0. Shaquem Griffin Seahawks Jersey . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night. NASHVILLE -- After consecutive strong games, Ondrej Pavelec has the Winnipeg Jets in the chase for a playoff spot in the Western Conference. Pavalec made 39 saves in a 3-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Saturday, and coach Paul Maurice knows his goalie has been on a hot streak. "Hes played the same way, believe it or not, prior to. Hes had a big stretch of really good games, and every once in a while, hell play a game like he did (Saturday)," Maurice said. "Clearly he made some great saves, but I also thought we were pretty good clearing it out." Pavalec had 34 saves in the Jets previous game, a 3-2 victory over Phoenix on Thursday. The Jets, ranked sixth in the NHL in penalty kills coming into the game, didnt allow a goal on six Nashville power plays. One of the Predators strengths has been converting man-advantage chances. Entering the game, they were fifth in the league, but Pavelec stopped Nashville on each power play. "Yeah, we didnt have any interest in playing with that fire," Maurice said. "Well take a look at the ones we did give, and we have penalties that we have to avoid taking. Then we also have to recognize our penalty kills are pretty darn good." Simon Moser scored his first NHL goal for Nashville. He also scored in the Sochi Olympics playing for Switzerland. "That was then, at the Olympics, and now is now," Moser said. "I just try to do my best and keep going that way." The Jets improved 11-3-1 since hiring Maurice as coach. Olli Jokinen put the Jets on the board at 5:02 of the second period when he beat Nashville goalie Carter Hutton with a wrist shot for his 14th of the season. Jacob Trouba and Evander Kane assisted on the play when Winnipeg took advantage of a bad Nashville line change. Trouba collected the puck in his own end and fired a long pass to Jokinen on the left side. Andrew p;Ladd put the Jets up 2-0 at 18:18 of the second period when he tipped in a Zach Bogosian slap shot for his 15th of the season.dddddddddddd. "We are picking our spots and have some great goaltending," Ladd said. Moser brought the Predators within one, but Devin Setoguchi put the game away when he tapped in a rebound off a Blake Wheeler miss with his 11th of the season at 16:08. With the loss, the Predators missed a chance to tie the Jets in the standings. Winnipeg has 66 points, while Nashville remains in 12th place with 62 points. "I thought we had a lot going on, created a lot of opportunities, and drew penalties because we were on the puck and creating chances," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "I have to give Winnipeg credit, they had full commitment from everybody and they got a couple huge saves." This was the final matchup of the season for the two teams. Nashville won the series 3-2. With the Jets up 2-1 and the Predators with momentum, Pavelec came up with a huge save with about five minutes left when he stopped Mike Fishers shot on a 2-on-1 charge to the net. Scoring chances havent been hard to come by for Nashville. The Predators outshot Tampa Bay 21-7 in the final two periods of their game on Thursday, a 3-2 win. On Saturday, the Predators took the first 10 shots of the game before the Jets could muster a chance at the net. "Theres going to be games where you feel like you get your heart ripped out of your chest and you just have to forget about what happened," Trotz said. "We played a really good hockey game, but we didnt win it." Notes: This was the 100th game of Nashvilles Rich Clunes NHL career. ... In 10 matchups against the team formerly known as the Thrashers, Nashville is 7-3-0 on home ice since the 1999-2000 season. ... The win ended a four-game road losing streak in Nashville for Winnipeg. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
langouba

Volgende

Keer terug naar Stel hier je vraag